Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look What Meg Made

Meg, fromVintage Scraps bought some of these paper lace strips from my tripletrouble shop. She used the paper to embellish her hand decorated shopping bags. You wont find bags like these at the Dollar Tree!

This vintage paper comes from old school pencil tablets I purchased on my favorite auction site.

I handcut the lacey design with my own hands and a Martha Stewart paper punch. The strips are first cut and then punched out while I watch Martha. Cool huh!
Thanks Martha!

Here you can see how creative meg was using the paper strips to decorate her gift bags.

Meg uses vintage papers and buttons, and trims, making all her creation look unique and beautiful.














Meg collages all sorts of goodies, journals, cards, banners and more using the vintage papers she loves so much.
For more crafty creations from Meg, go to her etsy shop and also take a minute to read her fun blog by the same name, Vintage Scraps.
And if you happen to purchase one of her lovely handmad goodies, please tell her I sent ya!