Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Swap May Basket Arrived!


First, Meet Birdie, who built a nest in my stuudio window. His life partner is also outside the nest and the baby birdies have hatched. They are singing a sweet sweet song while Sally Solinski goes bananas wishing she could get a little nip.
Look close and you can see a worm in the birdy's beak!



And now for the May Swap Basket...

There are tons of goodies in the basket!
Everything is so charming and old and luscious!


A sweet birdie, so cute!


and this wonderful altered bottle... love it!


Tickets to the show and a paper posie





Tons of vintage millinery and laces!

Swapping is such fun! It's like Christmas only better because you get to meet some special new person and share ideas and gifts with each other.
My swap partner for the May Basket Swap was so patient with me and my little swap game I played with her.

Jerri packed a really special HUGE box of goodies for me. The box was full of delightful surprises. There were little packages of ephemers and photos, vintage post cards and hand written notes, tickets, scraps of neat little papers, and tons of game pieces. The button jar is wonderful. The altered glass jar so lovely. Everything was such fun to open.

Thank you Jerri! Thanks you so much! It will be tons of fun to make something special with some of these inspiring supplies.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, you got some awesome stuff!!
Brenda

Suz said...

I lust after those goodies!

Hope you are on your little jaunt!

xo,
Suz

Holly Moulder said...

Miss u mom!