Saturday, April 2, 2011

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE SALE! APRIL 1-3

It's April already! I love spring time and return of butterflies and blossoms! It's also time for a sale!
You can buy three items of equal value and get another item of same value free now in my shop, Triple Trouble!
What can you find in my etsy shop today?




and for your free item you can pick any item you want! How about some free spring blossoms for your Easter projects?

There's no limit to your shopping with this sale. Buy as much as you want , as many as you want and remember your free items will be refunded in Paypal.
Thanks so much for shopping at Triple Trouble!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Darn it! I missed your big sale!

How are you? We are hanging in. Jud is in major chemo but doing good on his off weeks. Not an easy ordeal, that is for sure, but we are making it with the help of friends and God!

I miss you!

Teresa said...

Eeeks, so many pretties!!!