Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Antique Books Walt Disney's GOLDEN TOUCH 1937 Book Hardcover w Dust Jackey King Midas

The Golden Touch a 1937 book by Walt Disney is for sale in my bay shop, Dabblinginthedew. The book is from my friend, Ginger, who has a house full of lovely old treasures. She shared a few very special books with me, like this old one.

The pages of Walt Disney's GOLDEN TOUCH  are beautifully aged in dark sepia tones. The pages are in tack, with many illustrations, some in color.
The dust jacket on Walt Disney's GOLDEN TOUCH is in fairly good condition with some yellowing of the plastic covering. The color illustration is vibrant. Spine is strong. Book cover could be cleaner. I chose to leave it as found.

Inside covers are illustrated as well. Walt Disney's GOLDEN TOUCH book will make you smile.
You can see the hard cover is in beautiful condition. I hope you will take a look at this and all my listing on ebay, as I list some of my favorite collectibles over the next few weeks.

No comments: