Monday, May 17, 2010

FUN IN KENNESAW PARK

My trip to Atlanta has been extended to help my niece out with the children. I'm not really helping all that much actually. I am trying to have as much fun as I can with the children. I'm cooking alot, which I love to do. The kids weren't too sure about my cooking at frst but they warmed up to the daily salads. The salad bowl keeps getting bigger everyday. It's fun watching them choose more veggies than meat or starch/carbs. They still have big apetites for their mom's banana bread and Cheeze Its, but it's awesome to see them eat green food!
We've been walking almost everyday together, or with one or two kids. On Sunday, we went to Kennesaw Park. It was so much fun! It would be wonderful to have a park like this!



Isabella walking ahead of me and Matteo.



thirsty!





Couldn't wait to get the playground!


4 comments:

Kateyed said...

She is darling, Hope. I am going to look for your diet blog to see how you are doing.

Hugs,
Suz

Unknown said...

H Suz,
You can find Fattitude here: http://myweightloss365.blogspot.com/

It needs updated. I might try to post something this morning with pics. :-)

Holly Moulder said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait till you get to spend a few weeks out here!

Kateyed said...

OK, going on your other site this morning. Fair is now over and I can breathe a bit!

Hugs,
Suz