Sunday, September 18, 2011

$30.00 Prize to the 3000 Transaction Buyer!

It's been three years of fun sales at triple trouble and I am so excited to have my 3000th sale right around the corner!
I am only eight transactions away from this grand number!
You know how much I love the number 3! I decided to make a special gift for my 3000th traansaction sold and the lucky buyer will receive a special gift of $30.00 value! It will be a treasure box full of my favorite vintage items, paper laces, punches and hand dyed ribbons, vintage buttons, glitter, and more!

Who will the lucky buyer be?

Here's a a few images of what you can expect to find, but I wont give it all away! I want the box to be a surprise!
Silver Flower Embellishments

Silver Foil Ribbon


A nice assortment of paper laces

Burlap ribbons in fall colors

Ok, thats all I want to share. Who will be the lucky buyer! I hope it's you!


2 comments:

aspen summit said...

i found you from the creative connection and i think i was #3000!! your supplies are awesome and i can't wait to use them at a holiday show i'm doing they will be a part of my booth =)

Unknown said...

congrats to Heather from Just Lovely Things! I am so happy you won!