Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Tidings To All

This is Easter Week and my favorite time of year. The spring flowers are blooming and the showers have come and gone. The sun is out and everything is turning so green. The Carolina Wrens have come back to nest in my front window. They've been very quiet the past few days. I hope nothing scared them away.

We will be traveling this week to Dallas, Texas to visit the girls and families. It will be fun to hang out with the grandkids and listen to all their interesting stories of school and new things in their lives. Dallas is a neat place to visit. I've been searching for organic farms and farmer's markets in the area of Irving. It turns out there are lots of opportunities to find good healthy meats, eggs, fruits and vegetables.
My Etsy shops have had slow and steady sales. It's nice to have new paper products to offer and see the old stuff still sell just as well. Still i need to continue stocking the shops. new stuff will be added after Easter. For now I'd love to share some handmade goodies from a constant buyer of mine. Patti has a shop on Etsy called
Rock Paper and Scissors. She makes sweet paper tags and I just have to share them with you too!

the fronts are adorned with vintage scraps of lace, fabric and assorted embellishments.

the backs have laser cut paper doilies and small easter images.
And this lovely Easter decoration was made by Vintage Scraps, another one of my favorite sellers on Etsy. She makes the most wonderful journals ever.

No comments: