Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Blossom


Pyrex Spring Blossom Gravy Boat


Super sweet blossoms

I'm Italian and Hungarian and from Pittsburgh, PA. Drinking green beer doesn't make any sense to me. Wearing green is fun but I'm not wearing green simply because I don't have much green in my wardrobe. I look terrible in green. My favorite shades of green are muted sage, avocado, or seafoam green.


Green happens to be a very popular color in decorating. Vaseline green glassware is highly collectible. Green Pyrex is hot! Green is actually a delightful color.


Green foods, like brocolli, spinach, green beans are yummy! My favorite casserole is made with fresh green beans. Green foods are healthy and healing, especially parsley.



Back to the green Pyrex... I found this gem at my local Salvation Army. It's so charming. I wish i had the dinnerware or something to match it. I'm thinking someone out there needs this to complete their own collection. Maybe that someone is you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you!

1 comment:

Kateyed said...

I remember when people had dinner off things like that. But then, I am old!

I, too, adore seafoam. The only green I will wear is teal and I am not sure if that counts.

St. Paul is a big Irish city. Lots of green beer! I was home. Had a reaction to a DPT vaccine. Beer just makes me sneeze anyway!!!

S.