Friday, February 6, 2009

My Newest Ebay Purchase and the mini laptop

Of all the great vintage finds in my daily hunting, this has got to be the bomb ditty bomb of all! It is a 1960's book bag! Wow! It is almost exactly like one I wished I had when I was a little girl.
This book bag has it all! There's a shoulder strap, a lucite handle, a front pocket, a pencil compartment, and best of all my Asus and all the needy things that go with my laptop fit in the bag! Yay!

The color is ok. I might need to go back to Ebay and purchase the blue one, if it is still available. My mouse and head phones are blue. But the pink is so sweet!
Just look at how adorable this bag is...

Inside I can my Asus, the adapters, and a notebook... the real kind with paper in them... you know?And the top buckles down. Now if you are over 50, you know unbuckling this bag felt really great! It took me back to second grade.

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

OMG...This is way too cute!!